Friday, July 23, 2010

Prediction for California Bar Exam July 2010

Prediction for California Bar Exam July 2010

I know I was exceptionally right last time, however my all prediction are for entertainment value only. So here is my highly requested guess for July 2010.

  1. I guess Real Property may be tested, as it has been tested on July 2008, so it is due this time.

  1. Civil Procedure may appear this time. This is kind of new favorite subject for bar examiners. It was on July 09 so may be this time too.

  1. As the Remedies already had been tested on Feb 10 and July 2009, it is less likely to appear them again on Feb 2010. So I will suggest the ‘Torts’ issues this time.

  1. Bus. Association was there on the lat time so not this time. It should be Criminal law with Procedure on the list.

  1. Professional Responsibility’ It is always the favorite subject of bar examiners, most likely to appear again.

  1. Lastly I think there should be one question on Evidence. It wasn’t asked at all lat time, so there is a possibility to have a question on this.


I wish a good luck to all.
Gtm228

No comments:

Post a Comment