Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prediction for California Bar Exam July 2009

May be I am totally wrong, so do not just rely on any prediction.

1. I guess Community Property with some Wills issue may be tested, as it has been tested on July 2008 and was not on Feb 09. So it is possible to be tested this time.

2. The same is with the Constitutional Law, tested on July 08 and was not on Feb 09, so it has a chance.

3. As the contract and tort had been tested on Feb 09 so it is less likely to appear again. So I will suggest the ‘Remedies’ with contract or tort issue.

4. Criminal law is pending for the long time it was not on July neither on Feb so it should be there.

5. ‘Professional Responsibility’. It is the favorite subject of bar examiners, most likely to appear again.

6. Lastly I think there should be one question on Real Property. It was not on Feb 2009 so there is a possibility to have a question on this.


I wish a good luck to all.
Gtm228

1 comment: